- Off Campus Groups
Steps for a Successful Event as a Guest of TUC
- All Off-Campus groups wishing to hold an event on campus will meet with the Chef Brown.
- Chef Brown will arrange a time to meet with you to discuss your event needs and will go over the costs of renting the facility, insurance and equipment rental costs. Once your event has been approved and your date secured a TUC Campus Agreement will be sent to you.
- The Agreement will need to be signed by the requesting party and returned to TUC for approval and counter signature. A copy of the fully executed signed contract will be sent to the requesting party, TUC accounting department, and filed in the DCS office.
Deposits and Payments:
- All non-University events require a deposit. Fourteen (14) days prior to the event, one half (50%) of the estimated bill is due upon acceptance of the event agreement.
- Dining and Catering Services requires a guaranteed number of persons expected to attend the function five (5) business days prior to the event date. Events cancelled 30 days or more prior to the event will be reimbursed 75% of their initial deposit. Cancellations received after the 30 day deadline, forfeit their deposit. Cancellations 48 hours prior to the event are subject to the full contract amount.
- Payment must be in the form of cash, company check, certified check, or credit card.
- If the client’s organization maintains a tax-exempt status, the client must provide the University with a valid tax exemption certificate issued by the State of California. This must be provided to the University by the day of the event.
- The deposit will be applied to the final invoice at the conclusion of the event.
- Full payment is due on the day of the event. Any outstanding amounts due thirty-days after the event will be subject to monthly late charges of up to five (5) percent of the amount due.
For more information on planning your event visit: http://dining.tu.edu/planyourevent.html
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.