- University Departments
Steps for a Successful Departmental Event:
- All University Departments wishing to hold an event on campus must gain approval from their Dean, Program Chair, Director or supervisor authorized to approve costs associated with events.
- After receiving authorization you can then contact Dr. Irene Favreau at email@example.com with the Master Calendar Committee to secure a date. The Master Calendar Committee meets every two weeks.
- Once you have secured a date you will need to reserve the appropriate space/rooms through the EMS system. If you do not have permission to book space in EMS you will need to meet with the Department Administrative Assistant.
- If tables, chairs, or other facility work is needed you will need to submit a request that meets the needs of the set up requirement for your event to the facilities department.
- Complete an IT request for any audio-visual needs.
- Complete and submit a Catering Request form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Denis Collins will approve or deny the request and if specific arrangements are needed please contact Denis Collins at Denis.Collins@tu.edu.
- Arrangements for payment to Dining and Catering Services for internal departmental catering events will be processed using SilverWarePOS Internal House Accounts. This should be done at least one month prior to the event. If the requests are submitted less than one month in advance it could mean that Facilities, IT, and DCS may not be able to accommodate your event. If it is warranted, you may request a meeting with facilities, IT, and DCS to discuss the set up for the event.
For more information on planning your event visit: http://dining.tu.edu/planyourevent.html
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.